Short Cut Mains Voltage 230V 80 x 2835 IP67 LED Tape (sold per metre)
Our new Mains Voltage strip is over double the brightness of our older model and can be cut every 100mm. Runs of up to 50m can be achieved direct from mains power with no transformers needed.
Available in either Warm White, Neutral White or Cool White, this strip features a high brightness 2835 chip and the highest possible colour rendering. It is completely surrounded by IP67 waterproof sealing.
Each length requires a power cable, connecting pin and end cap to be used.
• Mains Voltage tape does not have a sticky back. Fixing clips to hold it in place are available at the customisation stage.
• If you order more than 1 quantity, it will be supplied on a continuous run. Please contact us if you require separate lengths to be made up.
• For a working installation you will need a power cable, connecting pin and end cap (options to purchase these are in the drop down menu on the right of the page)
• The endcap & power cable will need to be glued on to seal the live end.
Warning: This LED tape cannot be used inside an aluminium profile and requires good air circulation to operate.
LED Strip Features
- CRI 90
- Lumens: 2000 per m
- LEDs per metre: 80
- Power Consumption: 20w p/m
- Chip: 2835
- Waterproof: IP67
- Colour: 3000K Warm White / 4000K Neutral White / Cool White 6000K
- Voltage: 210-240v
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Cut Points: 100mm
- Tape Width: 15mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Certifications: CE & RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years
Please note that we are not able to offer refunds on custom cut lengths of Mains Voltage tape, only for full 50m reels.