Mains Voltage 230V 60 x 5630 IP67 LED Tape (sold per metre)
Ideal for commercial installations in shops, restaurants and bars, this Mains Voltage strip can be run in lengths of up to 50 metres direct from mains power without experiencing a voltage drop.
Available in either Warm White, Neutral White, Cool White or Colour Changing RGB, this strip features an efficient 5630 chip and the highest possible colour rendering. It is completely surrounded by IP67 waterproof sealing and has cut points marked every metre. Each strip is supplied with a power cable, connecting pin and end cap.
With the RGB version you will require a colour controller and receiver. Options to add this can be found on the right. This model can control up to 35 metres of 230v RGB tape. For longer runs please ask for details of our Elencho controllers.
• Mains Voltage tape does not have a sticky back. Fixing clips to hold it in place are available at the customisation stage.
• If you order more than 1 quantity, it will be supplied on a continuous run. Please contact us if you require separate lengths to be made up.
• For a working installation you will need 1 power cable and pin to connect with and an endcap.
• The strip can only be cut at 1 metre intervals.
• The endcap & power cable will need to be glued on to seal the live end.
LED Strip Features
- CRI 90
- Lumens: >600 per m
- LED's per metre: 60
- Power Consumption: 9w p/m
- Chip: 5630 or 5050
- Waterproof: IP67
- Colour: 3000K Warm White / 4000K Neutral White / Cool White 6000K / RGB Colour Changing
- Voltage: 230v
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Cut Points: Every 1 metre
- Tape Width: RGB 12mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Tape Width: Single Colour 11mm (W) x 8mm (H)
- Certifications: CE & RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years
Please note that we are not able to offer refunds on custom cut lengths of Mains Voltage tape, only for full 50m reels.