12V Value Series LED Tape, RGB Colour Changing, 14.4w p/m, IP20 (5m Reel)
The Value Series RGB tape series offers a high brightness, high quality light output ideal for short term display solutions such as events.
Our value series tapes are manufactured using chips that produce lower light degradation and offering quality colour rendering. Printed on a thicker 2oz. PCB to help with heat dissipation, these tapes come with a strong 300 LSE 3M tape backing and have 4 core cables pre-soldered at both ends of the reel ready for hard wiring in to the compatible RGB controller.
Plug and Play solutions are also available upon request.
This 5 metre reel can be cut to your desired length at any of the allocated cut points.
Sold with a three-year guarantee
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.
- Supplied in 5 metre reels
- 2x 500mm 4 core tails on each end
- LED Type: 5050 High Brightness Chi
- Power Consumption: 14.4w per metre | 72w per reel
- Lumens: >900 p/m - 1080 lumens will all colours lit (white)
- Voltage: 12v
- Tape Width: 10mm
- Colour: Red, Green, Blue
- Number of LEDs: 60 per metre | 300 per reel
- Water Ingress Rating: IP20 (non waterproof)
- Cut points: every 5cm
- Dimmable: Yes
- guarantee: 3 Year