24V Pro Bright LED Tape, Flame White 2000k, 813lm p/m, IP65 (5m Reel)
The Pro Bright splashproof tape series offers a high brightness, high quality light output ideal for professional long-term installations where performance and durability is key.
Our Professional Pro Bright tapes are manufactured using the highest-quality chips producing lower light degradation and offering premium colour rendering. Printed on a thicker 2oz. PCB to help with heat dissipation, these tapes come with a strong 300 LSE 3M tape backing and have 2-core cables pre-soldered at both ends of the reel ready for hard wiring in to the compatible driver.
Ready to Connect tails are also available upon request.
This 5 metre reel can be cut to your desired length at any of the allocated cut points. Please note: A silicone end cap must be glued on to reseal the end once the tape is cut to maintain its IP rating. End cap kits sold separately.
All premium water resistant tapes are sold with a three-year guarantee subject to correct installation for peace of mind.
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.
- Supplied in 5 metre reels
- 150mm 2-core cable pre-soldered on each end
- LED Type: 2835 High Brightness Chip
- Power Consumption: 12w per metre | 60w per reel
- Lumens: 813 p/m
- Voltage: 24v
- Tape Width: 8mm + 2mm Silicone
- Colour Temperature: 2000 Kelvins (flame white)
- Number of LEDs: 60 per metre | 300 per reel
- Water Ingress Rating: IP65 (splashproof)
- Cut points: every 10cm
- Dimmable: Yes
- Guarantee: 3 Year