24V Value Series LED Tape, RGB + Cool White 6000K Colour Changing, 19.2w p/m, IP20 (5m Reel)
The Value Series RGBW tape series offers a high brightness, high quality light output ideal for short term installations such as display and event purposes.
Our Value Series tapes are manufactured using chips that produce lower light degradation and offering premium colour rendering. Printed on a thicker 2oz. PCB to help with heat dissipation, these tapes come with a strong 300 LSE 3M tape backing and have 5-core cables pre-soldered at both ends of the reel ready for hard wiring in to the compatible RGBW controller.
Plug and Play solutions are also available upon request.
This 5 metre reel can be cut to your desired length at any of the allocated cut points.
Sold with a three-year guarantee.
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.
- Supplied in 5 metre reels
- 2x 500mm 5 core tails on each end
- LED Type: 5050 High Brightness Chip
- Power Consumption: 19.2w per metre | 96w per reel
- Lumens: >1340 p/m
- Voltage: 24V
- Tape Width: 12mm
- Colour: Red, Green, Blue, Cool White (6000k)
- Number of LEDs: 60 per metre | 300 per reel
- Water Ingress Rating: IP20 (Non Waterproof)
- Cut points: every 10cm
- Dimmable: Yes
- guarantee: 3 Year