75W Constant Voltage Driver with built in 4 Channel DMX decoder, 24V
An all in one driver and DMX decoder, suitable for stage, events and heavy duty domestic applications. This all in one unit is designed to save space, time on install and cost by eliminating the need for having seperate drivers and controllers and the cabling to connect the different components.
This Driver also features flicker free dimming, a class 2 fully isolated plastic case and digital display to program your DMX addresses and channels easily.
Please note: This driver is IP20 and non waterproof so needs to be housed in a cool dry environment at all times.
- 4 Channels 24V Constant Voltage Output
- Programmable PWN Frequency from 500HZ to 30K HZ
- PF> 0.98, Efficiency of >93%
- <1W Low Standby Power
- Over current and over temperatupre protection
- Programmable 8 bit or 16 bit output resolution
- Programmable GAMMA ray curve from 0.1 to 9.9
- Output Channels: 4 channels
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Max Current: 3.2A per Channel
- Rated Power: Max. 75W
- Input Voltage Range: 100-277VAC
- Input Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Power Factor(Typ.): >0.99 @ 100V AC / >0.96 @ 230V AC
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <15% @ full load / 230V AC
- Efficency (Typ.): 86% @ 230V AC
- Dimensions: L 244mm x W 64mm x H 32mm
- Working Temperature: -20℃ ~ 45℃
- Safety Standards: EN61347, UL8750