Down Coving Plaster-in Aluminium Profile with Diffuser, 3 Metre Length
designed to work with LED tape with a maximum width of 13mm and perfect for a striking recessed lighting effect in a home or commercial environment.
This plaster-in profile is commonly used for, but not limited to, lower recessed wall lighting and is installed onto drywall using a mounting adhesive or mounting screws. The finished effect is an elegant linear recessed source of light.
These channels can help create sleek and completely bespoke LED strip lighting installations.
This channel can house any LED tape up to and including 13mm in width
Diffusers will affect the brightness of LED tapes when installed, as a general guide, please see the information below on how much the brightness is affected by each type of diffuser.
Transparent: 5-10% of the brightness will be taken away
Semi-Clear: 25-30% of the brightness will be taken away
Opal: 50-55% of the brightness will be taken away
Black: 65-70% of the brightness will be taken away
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP20 (standard)
- Material: Body – aluminum, cover – polycarbonate (PC), end cap – Metal
- Lighting Transmittance: Frosted Cover, 70-90%;
- Operating temperature range: -30~+100℃
- Flammability: V2 Fire Rating for PC Cover.
- UV stability: Ageing resistance more than 3 years.
- Heat stability: Under 100℃.
- UL94 rating: UL94V2
- Manufacturing tolerances: ±0.5mm.
- Grade of aluminum: 6063-T5
- Grade/Type of anodizing: Ecru oxidation and Grind arenaceous oxidation
- Heat transmission properties: Aluminum specific heat is 0.88x10J/(Kg x ℃)