Professional 12 Channel LED RDM DMX512 Decoder 3 Pin XLR
Our 12 Channel DMX decoder decodes a standard DMX-512 signal into an analogue output typically used to control LED tape. This unit uses up to 12 channels and is compatible with any of our RGB or RGBW colour changing tapes. Having an in built a digital display makes the process off setting and displaying of DMX addresses smooth and easy. Applications include theatre lighting and architectural installations.
This 12 Channel DMX decoder is a metal encased, carefully designed and well constructed example of a DMX basic that will give many years of reliable, maintenance free service. A significant step up from cheaper alternatives for only a modest cost increase.
All products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.
- Upto 12 programmable output channels, of which allow connection of RGB and RGBW tape
- Master & decoder mode, RDM function
- Digital display, allows the DMX address to be set freely and easily
- Flexible 12 - 24v input voltage range
- 2 x 3 Pin XLR Signal Ports (1 Male and 1 Female)
- 2 x RJ45 DMX ports
- DIP switch address setting for permanent, reliable installation
- Settable Output dimming curve gamma value from 0.1 ~ 9.9
- Settable Decoding or Master mode
- Short Circuit Protection
- Galvanic isolation
- RoHS & CE Apporoved
- Channels: 12 - 5A max each, common anode
- Signal Input: DMX-512/1990
- Signal output: 8bit or 16bit PWM, Settable
- Power supply: DC, 12-24V Constant Voltage
- Power output: 60-120W
- Dimensions: 165.5(mm) x 99.7(mm) x 38(mm)