Professional 6 Channel LED RDM DMX512 Decoder 3 Pin XLR
Our 6 Channel DMX decoder decodes a standard DMX-512 signal into an analogue output typically used to control LED tape. This unit uses up to 6 channels and is compatible with any of our RGB or RGBW colour changing tapes. Having an in built a digital display makes the process off setting and displaying of DMX addresses smooth and easy. Applications include theatre lighting and architectural installations.
This 6 Channel DMX decoder is a metal encased, carefully designed and well constructed example of a DMX basic that will give many years of reliable, maintenance free service. A significant step up from cheaper alternatives for only a modest cost increase.
All products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.
- Upto 6 programmable output channels which allow connection of RGB and RGBW tape
- Master & decoder mode, RDM function
- Digital display, allows the DMX address to be set freely and easily
- Flexible 12 - 24v input voltage range
- 2 x 3 Pin XLR Signal Ports (1 Male and 1 Female)
- 2 x RJ45 DMX ports
- Output PWM frequency from 1KHz ~ 25.5KHz
- DIP switch address setting for permanent, reliable installation
- Settable Output dimming curve gamma value from 0.1 ~ 9.9
- Settable Decoding or Master mode
- Galvanic isolation
- RoHS & CE Apporoved
- Channels: 6 - 6A max each, common anode
- Signal Input: DMX-512/1990
- Signal output: 8bit or 16bit PWM, Settable
- Power supply: DC, 12-24V Constant Voltage
- Power output: 72-144W Per Channel
- Dimensions: 187.7(mm) x 85.3(mm) x 41(mm)