Syndeo by Tagra 24V 5w 60 LED Tape Neutral White 4000K 5 Metre Reel IP65
The IP rated Syndeo by Tagra 5 metre reels of LED tape come with a pre-attached Syndeo connection, designed for us with the Syndeo Driver system and self-adhesive backing which makes installation quick and hassle free. There is no complicated wiring involved, simply plug in to the compatible driver and go.
Maximum runs of up to 5 metres can be achieved with this tape before visible voltage drops occur.
The robust tape can be cut to any desired length at any of the allocated cut points.
Please note: A silicone end cap must be glued on to reseal the end once the tape is cut to maintain its IP rating. End cap kits sold separately.
Syndeo LED Strips use a more efficient 2835 chip, producing more lumens per watt than old style legacy strip lights currently offered in the mass market today.
Alternatively, the strip units can be wired to a dedicated 24V DC circuit without the need for a transformer.
all products should be installed by a technically competent person in accordance with BS7671 and all other local regulations.
- Supplied in 5 metre reels
- Includes 500mm cable and connection
- LED Type: 2835 Chip
- Power Consumption: 4.8w per metre | 24w per reel
- Lumens: 480 p/m
- Voltage: 24v
- Tape Width: 8mm + 2mm Silicone
- Colour Temperature: 4000 Kelvins (neutral white)
- Number of LEDs: 60 per metre | 300 per reel
- CRI: >80
- Water Ingress Rating: IP65 (splashproof)
- Cut points: every 10cm
- Ready Connect amp rating: 5Amp
- Dimmable: Yes (DALI,DMX,ELV,TRIAC,0-10V)
- Guarantee: 3 Year