UltraCable 4 Core Cable. 0.5mm. 10m
Designed for use with our RGB tapes, this high temperature thin wall low voltage cable is perfect for low voltage circuit installations. These cables are specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics. Ultra Cable can handle a maximum of 10 Amps of current.
Ultra Cable simplifies installation design because the lightweight cable is easier to handle and route and can be used throughout an installation. Choosing Ultra Cable often results in overall cost savings in an installation project and maintains efficiency and reliability. Sold in 10 metre lengths.
- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Plain Copper Conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 - PVC Insulated
- Single core suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to 105°C with excursions up to 120°C
- Twins and multicores PVC sheathed at 70°C
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v)
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids
- PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through